Cranial Osteopathy – Orlando, FL
Gentle Treatment, Remarkable Results
Do you suffer from headaches, poor sleep, or anxiety? While such issues can have a number of causes, they are often treatable via cranial osteopathy in Orlando. This gentle and noninvasive treatment has the potential to relieve pain, reduce stress, lower tension, and provide other noteworthy benefits. Read on below to learn more about what it is and how it may be able to help you enjoy a happier, healthier life.
Why Choose Holistic Medicine Wellness Center for Cranial Osteopathy?
- Noninvasive, Gentle Pain Relief
- Highly Trained Osteopathic Doctor
- Remarkable Results
What Is Cranial Osteopathy?
Osteopathic manipulative treatment involves gently manipulating the body in a way that increases blood flow and stimulates natural healing processes. Visually, it resembles conventional physical therapy.
Cranial osteopathy follows the same principles as general osteopathic manipulative treatment. However, rather than focusing on the body in general, its primary purpose is to benefit the head, neck, and spine. It involves purposeful, gentle massages that encourage proper fluid circulation in the head and spinal column.
What Can Cranial Osteopathy Treat?
Some conditions that cranial osteopathy may be able to help include:
- In many cases, cranial osteopathy is able to significantly reduce headache pain and frequency after just one session.
- Poor sleep. Many patients report higher-quality sleep after undergoing cranial osteopathy treatment.
- Stress and anxiety. It can be extremely relaxing to undergo cranial osteopathy treatment. Many patients notice a marked reduction in stress and anxiety.
- Tension in your head, neck, and spine can be uncomfortable. It can also increase your risk of injury. Fortunately, cranial osteopathy is often able to help with this issue.
- Tinnitus, otherwise known as “ringing in the ears,” can often be reduced via this treatment.
- Problems in infants. Cranial osteopathy for infants may be able to correct head deformities, relieve colic, and promote healthy breastfeeding habits.
- Other conditions. It is believed by some that cranial osteopathy may be able to help with cancer, cerebral palsy, and seizures.
Is Cranial Osteopathy Right for You?
As an experienced osteopath, Dr. Murphy is qualified to evaluate your situation and determine whether cranial osteopathy may be able to help you. He will consider your medical history, your current symptoms, and other factors before recommending your next steps. He offers a range of services, and he tailors each patient’s treatment plan to their unique needs.
Do you have questions about cranial osteopathy? Get in touch with us today to learn more about this remarkable treatment.